What will I learn?
We focus on skills rather than selling products. The techniques we teach are adaptable for any routine. We will teach you how to select the right products or use the ones you already to perfect your skin and base, contour, eyeshadow, brows and more.
What do I need to bring?
We provide all products needed to use during the class with the exception of Professional Makeup Brushes. These can be purchased here or brought from home providing that they are of professional quality. We highly recommend purchasing the brushes as these will be the exact tools we will be teaching with.
Who will be teaching me?
A qualified beauty therapist will be guiding you through your skin basics and what ingredients to look out for when shopping for new skincare products. Followed by a qualified Makeup Artist who will teach you how to create a flawless and long lasting makeup look daily.
Who is this workshop for?
We cater for all ages and skill levels! We had had previous attendees from ages 14-70+
If a minor who is between the ages of 13-16 wishes to attend, they may do so in the company of a paying adult who is also undertaking the workshop.
What precautions are you taking during the Covid-19 pandemic?
- Maintaining a safe distance between makeup work stations
- No shared products
- Sanitising all products and surfaces before and after each workshop
- Decanting all products where possible
- Hand sanitiser will be available to all attendees and educators for use throughout the workshop.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 or are awaiting test results you do not attend. You will not be charged any cancellation fee if this is the case and your ticket may be used at another of the same workshops within 12 months of purchase.