Liquid error: internal
Skip to content
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure your wedding date and can be paid via direct deposit to Jessica.
- The remaining balance must be paid in full by 30 days before your wedding date.
- If your wedding has to be rescheduled due to enforced government restrictions, your deposit will be applied to your new rescheduled date. If Jessica is unable to honour your new date due to scheduling conflicts, you will be refunded your full deposit.
- If your wedding is rescheduled or cancelled of your own accord, you will be given 25% of your deposit back as a refund with the remaining 25% retained as a cancellation fee.
- There is no travel fee inside the Hawkesbury & Penrith regions, locations outside of this area will be charged at $0.78/km from Grose Vale, NSW.
- If you have indoor pets, please ensure they are put away from the area Jessica will be working in. This is to ensure the integrity and cleanliness of her products and tools & the safety of your pets from hot tools.
- Please advise Jessica as soon as possible if you or any member of your household is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, awaiting results of a COVID-19 swab test, have tested positive to COVID-19 or have been to a recognised hotspot as listed here by NSW Health https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#latest-covid-19-case-locations-in-nsw
- If you or anyone in your booking have an active cold-sore, Jessica can apply makeup using the clients products and brushes. She will not use her professional kit or tools to prevent contamination to other clients. Jessica will not apply any makeup to a client that has conjunctivitis or any other contagious condition. In addition, hair styling will not be done on any clients that have Head Lice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.