Service Terms & Conditions
- Your booking is not finalised until full-prepayment is made
- Cancellation of appointment with less than 24 hours notice will not be eligible for any refund.
- Cancellation with more than 24 hours notice will incur a 25% retainer fee of the total amount for services booked. This will be issued as store credit and may be used on any product purchases or future appointment bookings. If the future appointment is cancelled again, no refund will be issued for the 25% retainer fee.
- Please advise Jessica as soon as possible if you or any member of your household is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, awaiting results of a COVID-19 swab test, have tested positive to COVID-19 or have been to a recognised hotspot as listed here by NSW Health https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#latest-covid-19-case-locations-in-nsw
- There is no travel fee inside the Hawkesbury & Penrith regions, locations outside of this area will be charged at $0.78/km from Grose Vale, NSW.
- If you have indoor pets, please ensure they are put away from the area Jessica will be working in. This is to ensure the integrity and cleanliness of her products and tools & the safety of your pets from hot tools.
- If you or anyone in your booking have an active cold-sore, please advise Jessica prior to the service date. Jessica will only apply makeup using the clients products and brushes. She will not use her professional kit or tools to prevent contamination to other clients. Jessica will not apply any makeup to a client that has conjunctivitis or any other contagious condition. In addition, hair styling will not be done on any client that has Head Lice.
1.1. These Terms and Conditions (Terms) are between , its successors and assignees (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) and you, the person, organisation or entity described in the Proposal (referred to as “you” or “your”), and collectively the Parties. These Terms apply to all sales made by us to you.
1.2. You have requested the Services set out in the attached Proposal. You accept the Proposal and these Terms by either: (a) signing and returning the Proposal; or
(b) confirming by email that you accept the Proposal; or
(c) instructing us to proceed with the Services; or
(d) paying any Deposit set out in the Proposal, or making part or full payment for the Services, set out in the Proposal or our tax invoice to you (Invoice).
1.3. You agree that these Terms form the agreement under which we will supply Services
to you. Please read these Terms carefully. Please contact us if you have any questions using the contact details in the Proposal. Purchasing Services from us indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to read these Terms and contact us if needed, that you have read, accepted and will comply with these Terms, and that you are 18 years or older, or have the consent of a legal guardian who is 18 years or older. You must not order or use the Services if you are under 18 years of age or do not have the consent of a legal guardian who is 18 years or older. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use or purchase our Services from us.
2.1. We agree to perform the Services with due care and skill.
2.2. We reserve the right to refuse any request that we deem inappropriate, unreasonable or illegal.
2.3. We will provide the Services for the period set out in the Proposal (Schedule of Services). On the Service Date the parties may agree to further or Additional Services being provided under these Terms for an additional period.
2.4. We may provide the Services to you using our employees, contractors and third party providers, and they are included in these Terms.
2.5. Third parties who are not our employees or our direct contractors (Third Parties) will be your responsibility. We are not responsible for the services provided by Third Parties.
2.6. If you request amended or additional services, including but not limited to changes to the Proposal, scope, or variations (Variation), we have discretion as to whether we perform this work for you and whether an adjustment to the Fee may be required in respect of the same. If we are unable to accommodate the Variation, we may request that we be paid for Services performed to date and terminate these Terms.
2.7. If we agree to perform a Variation, then we will inform you of any additional cost (Variation Fee). You need to approve the Variation and Variation Fee before we commence work. We will invoice you accordingly for the Variation.
3. PRICE, INVOICING AND PAYMENT
3.1. You agree to pay us the Fees and Expenses for the Services that you have requested, as set out in the Proposal including any Deposit (Price). All amounts are stated in Australian dollars. All amounts include Australian GST (where applicable).
3.2. The Price and Services can be varied by written agreement between us, including by email.
3.3. You agree to pay our Invoices within the Invoice Terms. If an Invoice is unpaid for more than 30 days we will cease to provide the Services to you
until we receive payment of the Invoice.
3.4. We may charge interest at the rate of 20% per month on any amounts unpaid after the expiry of 7 days after the payment date.
3.5. Our pricing structure, payment methods and these Terms may be amended from time to time at our discretion. The pricing changes will apply to you for Services provided to you after the date of the change. All other changes will apply from the date that the amended or new Terms are provided to you or if you enter into a new Proposal, whichever is earlier.
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND WARRANTIES
4.1. You will advise us at least  days or as soon as practicable before the Service Date if you have any allergies or have any acquired any infectious conditions. If a recent infection has no physical symptoms, we may require a doctor’s clearance from you before performing the Services.
4.2. It is your responsibility to prepare yourself (and others) for our services on the day of the Service Date. This includes: (a) ensuring that you have a clean, makeup-free and product-free face; and
(b) ensuring that your hair is clean, dry, styling free, and product-free. (c) If you or anyone in your booking have an active cold-sore, please advise Jessica prior to the service date. Jessica will only apply makeup using the clients products and brushes. She will not use her professional kit or tools to prevent contamination to other clients. Jessica will not apply any makeup to a client that has conjunctivitis or any other contagious condition. In addition, hair styling will not be done on any client that has Head Lice.
4.3. You warrant that throughout the term of these Terms that:
(a) there are no legal restrictions preventing you from agreeing to these Terms; (b) the information you provide to us is true, correct and complete;
(c) you will inform us if you have reasonable concerns relating to our provision of Services under these Terms, with the aim that we and you will use all reasonable efforts to resolve your concerns;
(d) you consent to the use of your name and Intellectual Property in relation to the Services in a way which may identify you;
(e) you will provide us with a safe, smoke-free, sanitary, and ventilated place with any indoor pets put away from the area we are to provide our Services;
(f) you will be financially responsible for any damage, infection or theft incurred by us or our tools and equipment during the provision of our Services to you.
5. TERM AND TERMINATION
5.1. This agreement will begin on the Commencement Date and continue until the End Date or the date on which these Terms are terminated in accordance with this clause, if earlier.
5.2. The Parties may vary or terminate these Terms by mutual agreement, or by notice per the Notice Period in writing, including by email.
1. Tickets are non-refundable but at the sole discretion of Jessica, may be used for an alternative date/location within 12 months of the original workshop date.
2. Please advise Jessica as soon as possible if you or any member of your household is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, awaiting results of a COVID-19 swab test, have tested positive to COVID-19 or have been to a recognised hotspot as listed here by NSW Health https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#latest-covid-19-case-locations-in-nsw
3. If you are suffering from any flu-like symptoms you will not be allowed to attend and will have to reschedule your ticket to an alternative workshop date. If you can not make it to a future date, your ticket will be transferred into store credit which can be used for any purchases (within 12 months of original purchase date) on www.jessicavegas.com
4. You must bring your own brushes - as outlined in your welcome email. If you do not have the required brushes for the class, you can purchase the recommended set from www.jessicavegas.com or on the day.
5. Photographs and videos will be taken during the workshop which may be used on social media or for marketing purposes. If you would prefer photographs or videos of yourself not be posted, please advise Jessica's staff when you arrive.
6. This workshop is for personal use and any advice given is general in nature. If you are suffering serious skin or medical conditions or need treatment advice, please speak to your doctor.
7. All attendees must be 13 years or older. Attendees ages under 16 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.